Saturday, September 17, 2011

Emily had her first soccer game last week and won 4-0, she got one of the goals. This week her team won 7-2 and Emily got a "hat trick", 3 goals. We are so happy for her and she is doing very well on the soccer field. She is very competitive.(I don't know where she gets that from) Emily's team is dark blue and white, their team name is "Ice Breakers"
Rylee had her first soccer game today and her team did not have a coach.  None of the other parents felt comfortable enough to coach a team of 5 girls so I stepped up and became their coach.  Its a good thing I know how to play soccer, coaching these girls will be easy.  It will be fun and I'm looking forward to being Rylee's coach, she is excited that I will be her coach. 
I had to take this picture of Peyton taking a nap with his bike helmet on. Lately he wants to wear his bike helmet everywhere.   (It reminds me of those kids who have to wear helmets because of fear that they will hit their heads on something, that isn't Peyton's problem, he just likes wearing his helmet)

No comments:

Post a Comment